Wintersun Chemical has been a premier chemical supplier in the United States since 1997. The main office is located in Ontario Southern California with 70,000 square ft office and warehouse space. Wintersun is listed in California Unified Certification Program (CUCP) database of certified DBEs under chemical distributor category.
At Wintersun, we are committed to excellence. From manufacturing to packaging and delivery, we provide quality, reliability and the highest degree of customer service. Our scope of service is structured around the unique needs of each client. Our mission is to provide consistent and reliable sources of chemicals along with exceptional customer service.
Besides our own manufacturing facility, we have established enduring partnerships with many worldwide suppliers and we grow together with them. At Wintersun, we believe in success through strong relationships with our clients and high quality manufacturers.
Safety Certificate & Awards
Wintersun Chemical is a proud member of National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD) which is an international association whose members have the highest standards in environmental safety, performance, and security. Wintersun Chemical also passed third party verification; a third party validation verifies the standard of each member, so the customers are assured that quality exceeds industry standards. In addition, Wintersun received a CHP reward indicating outstanding achievement in compliance with the laws of the warehouse and the road.
Wintersun offer a diverse selection of the chemicals used in the development and manufacturing on the following industries
- Animal Feed/ Pet Care Ingredients
- Agriculture Chemicals
- Cosmetics & Personal Care Chemicals
- Food and Nutrition Ingredients
- Household Cleaning & Car Wash Chemicals
- Industrial Chemicals
- Metal Finishing and Painting Compounds
- Nutrition & Pharmaceutical Intermediate
- Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Remediation Chemicals
- Textile Chemicals
- Wine Ingredients
- DEA Certified
- NACD Verified
- Sources globally
- Fast and excellent performance in Customer Service, On Time Delivery, Quality and Order fill-rate
- Capable of FTL/LTL, Mixed load, Hazardous/Non-hazardous shipment
- Broad based product Line(Liquid/Dry; Organic/Inorganic; Commodity/Specialty)
- Stock Locally and Ship immediately
- Repack or OEM per your requirement
- Technical Data Sheet and Packing information are available in our website
- Experienced Staff in United States and overseas
Wintersun Holiday Calendar
- New Year’s Day January 1
- Memorial Day Last Monday in May
- Independence Day July 4
- Labor Day First Monday in September
- Thanksgiving Day 4th Thursday in November
- Christmas Day December 25
* When a holiday falls on a Saturday, it is usually observed on the preceding Friday. When the holiday falls on a Sunday, it is usually observed on the following Monday.